- Durable plastic material stands the test of time
- Pliability makes it ideal for a variety of projects
- Strength withstands weather and the human element
- Made with recycled plastic
- Sold in strips of 1″ x 4″ x 20′
- Made in the USA
Polyboard is a remarkable alternative to today’s lawn edging products. Also called Composite Board, Benda Board and Bender Board. Polyboard is quickly becoming the preferred product for landscape applications in both the home and commercial landscaping industries.
Polyboard is superior to other lawn edging products because of its durability and multiple uses. It looks like redwood and teak, but performs like plastic. Polyboard can be bent and curved to fit all your landscaping needs.
Benefits of Polyboard
- Look of redwood and teak is an attractive feature for any project
- Lasts longer than other lawn edging products
- Won’t rot, split or crack
- Thicker and stronger than other lawn edging products
- Resists damage caused by weed-whackers and lawn mowers
- Environmentally friendly
- Simplifies lawn maintenance
- Can be used multiple times for forming concrete walkways and patios
Pliable plastic material bends and conforms to a variety of shapes. Durability withstands multiple uses; very useful when forming concrete walkways and patios. Lasts longer than similar products made of wood. Polyboard is the most durable in lawn edging.
Tapered ends fit snugly together for a clean fit. Ends are strong and resist chipping and breakage.
Made from recycled materials for strength and environmental awareness. Sheds water and withstands damage caused by weed-whackers and lawn mowers. Material resembles beautiful redwood and teak, but maintains the durability of plastic.
Installation is similar to installing other edging products, requiring tools such as edgers, shovel, spade, trowel, mallet, string, rake, etc.